GRACE-SARAH CHEW

You are beautiful beyond description, Too marvellous for words, Too wonderful for comprehension, Like nothing ever seen or heard, Who can grasp Your infinite wisdom, Who can fathom the depth of Your love? You are beautiful beyond description Majesty, enthroned above!!! And I stand, I stand in awe of You, I stand, I stand in awe of You, Holy God, to whom all praise is due I stand in awe of You

Today i woke up around 6 something. I was still waiting for chain message about where we went today and what time should we all departed. However, i still not received the message yet, so i just had my mind continue to lay on bed. I slept..until somebody knocked my door.

" Sarah, wake up!! We are all in the bus d." she saw me still on the bed, very surprisingly. I was like..opps..cham liao la...!!! i went to prepare myself..quickly!!!

Whole bus was waiting for me..i was so embarrassed..When i asked my course mat, what time they gathered, she said is 7am. argh!! by the time i entered the bus already 7.35am!!! i was totally late for 35minutes!!
I was so embarrassed and start to blame my leader in my heart. -Why he din forward a message to me? and now i am late!- But something stop me to blame immediately.


Thank God that drew me back to His point of view. I should blame myself instead of other people.
1. I am not taking initiative to ask my friend what time i should gathered with them.
2. I shouldn't keep finding excuse to prove that i am innocent!


AND I WANT TO SAY SORRY TO THOSE WHO WAIT ME FOR 35 MINUTES.
and sorry God, please forgive me. Please "convince" me that i am actually wrong in doing that way! i should confess my mistake. i don't want to repeat the same mistake again..


tomorrow want to wake up at 6am..God bless.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sarah Chew


currently a student..crazy but nice..weee